Saturday 19 May 2012

RIP THIS BLOG
ok so I have to admit, this blog is a fail and it isn't really organised and it doesn't have a main theme. So, I'm going to start fresh and make a new one.
Thanks to lifewithmydogs who helped me start bloging.
and also thank you so much for the Liebster blog award =D it meant the world to me

so I will do one last post on this blog to announce my new blog and stuff. I will still use the same name( miss mikki)
BUT i need some ideas for my next blog. Like, what can I call it and what it could be about.
It would be awesome if you could please comment your ideas to this post.
thanks to everyone who read this blog =)

2 comments:

  1. No!!! This blog is great! You just need to keep blogging and go and follow some other blogs. That way people will comment on the good posts and you then know what people like to read on your blog. Just keep posting! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nah i think that this blog is a bit disorganised becoz it doesn't rlly hav a main theme... and thanks for the advice about following other peps blogs:)

      Delete